Why is the WHO and the Chinese communist party facing the wrath of those who can think?
Both of them failed to utilize the precautionary principle with COVID-19.
What is this principle?
The precautionary principle places the burden of proof on the side that carries the uncontrolled risk…it is up to those who refuse the application of the treatment to demonstrate that it is more dangerous than the absence of treatment.
With that all said. He is the present reality:
Reported US coronavirus deaths:
Feb. 15: 0 deaths
Mar. 15: 65 deaths
Apr. 15: 30,844 deaths.
This rise defines what logrithmic growth is all about.
WHO ELSE HAS MASSIVE FAILED THE PEOPLE OF THE USA? The entire media. They have forgotten their role in the government.
The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution protects the freedom of speech, religion and the press. It also protects the right to peaceful protest and to petition the government.
The MEDIA have forgotten that when they shirk their duties, and the first amendment fails the people, it makes it much more likely that the people will use their second amendment rights to take up arms against the tyranny of government. We are now seeing aspects of tyranny. Just look at what the governor of Michigan has done to the people who elected her. They now want her recalled. People do not realize how close America is to rising up.
The real reason Thomas Jefferson gave us the first for freedom of speech in the first amendment of the constitution is this: Suppression of speech results in second and third-order problems (trust, authority, suspicion) that are far worse than first-order inconveniences from its freedom. We all our standing on that precipice now. All people of all ideologies. This pandemic has forced everyone to take a road that they are not used to taking. In non pandemic America, normally, precipices are the routine routes only that unroutine people take. The reality of our situation, is that it’s only at the precipice that we evolve, only on the brink do we change.
Sadly our personal perceptions of the truth is only an approximation of what we believe based on the data we accept. What we accept then builds our cognitive biases. The truth about the truth is that is never stops changing with new data. This pandemic is causing many to see the fallacies in what they were taught.
If we really knew what to look for……most Americans are not good observers of their own government or their own ideology, I have found. This is why most people cannot see what was really going on around them in their lives before the pandemic. None of them could put their finger on really why COVID-19 happened. Most are blinded by their educational biases. However, one thing should be clear to all now, this pandemic has taught everyone something is structurally wrong with our government. This is true for the left or right leaning crowd.
WE”RE ADDICTED TO TECHNOLOGY AND ALIEN LIGHT AND IT LOWERS OUR DOPAMINE LEVEL. THIS CAUSES US TO MISREAD THE TEA LEAVES.
We are all guilty of it.
We all need to remember the lessons from the past. Over-machined technocratic societies create environments that fail humans because they divorce us from our life force, Nature. We need to learn from this failure. The manufactured devices themselves condition the
users to employ each other the way they employ machines. They enslave us.
At its core the technocracy will always need a select few humans to keep the house of cards running. Technical people don’t make good slaves. Without their wholehearted cooperation, things will fall apart. That is how the slave trade the government allows to continue. The FCC was given this power by CONGRESS and the military industrial complex now enforces it. The NIH, CDC and CONGRESS try to keep us blind to it because they refuse to fund research that challenges the technocracy in this country. Realize who did this to us. Realize your role in allowing it to happen. Realize your roll in how to stop it.
The customer can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else. We need to remind China’s CCP of this. Removing funding of the WHO is the first step in many that needs to be done.
By the time 5G is fully rolled out, the intellectual poverty of technocracy and the primacy of socialistic politics over it would be a well-established truth in need of no further defense.
Stopping your current ‘thought car’, and agreeing to look into the rear view mirror to see your real story clearly helps you re-navigate your life now, to change your future. That is truly what embracing nature does for black swans, in my opinion. You must embrace the suck. But embracing that first foul tasting step only does one thing. It stops you from living your life like your driving down a road just looking through the wind shield while your life- “time contracts” or you age faster and die sooner, like over 30,000 American have from this virus.
Medicine is fumbling the ball because it has no true epistemologic foundation to tie its biologic decisions too, like chemistry or physics has. The point is when we begin to use evolutionary biology to guide our decisions instead of our feelings and socially created beliefs, we get better permanently. We need to use evolutionary thinking to guide and master our thinking today. If you’re with me, I think you will get Optimal eventually. That is the modus operandi of my entire blog and it is the thesis of my life now.
Maybe I should stop calling my tribe “Black Swans” and instead refer to them as “Roosters”. People who exist among us to wake the rest of the sleeping awake with some truth.
o let us look at what we have all accepted due to COVID-19 and see if it marries to what our Constitution laid out for us 250 years ago.
Here are the official Coronavirus guidelines from our government:
1. Basically, you can’t leave the house for any reason, but if you have to, then you can.
2. Masks are useless, but maybe you have to wear one, it can save you, it is useless, but maybe it is mandatory as well.
3. Stores are closed, except those that are open.
4. You should not go to hospitals unless you have to go there. Same applies to doctors, you should only go there in case of emergency, provided you are not too sick.
5. This virus is deadly but still not too scary, except that sometimes it actually leads to a global disaster.
6. Gloves won’t help, but they can still help.
7. Everyone needs to stay HOME, but it’s important to GO OUT.
8. There is no shortage of groceries in the supermarket, but there are many things missing when you go there in the evening, but not in the morning. Sometimes.
9. The virus has no effect on children except those it affects.
10. Animals are not affected, but there is still a cat that tested positive in Belgium in February when no one had been tested, plus a few tigers here and there…
11. You will have many symptoms when you are sick, but you can also get sick without symptoms, have symptoms without being sick, or be contagious without having symptoms. Oh, my..
12. In order not to get sick, you have to eat well and exercise, but eat whatever you have on hand and it’s better not to go out, well, but no…
13. It’s better to get some fresh air, but you get looked at very wrong when you get some fresh air, and most importantly, you don’t go to parks or walk. But don’t sit down, except that you can do that now if you are old, but not for too long or if you are pregnant (but not too old).
14. You can’t go to retirement homes, but you have to take care of the elderly and bring food and medication.
15. If you are sick, you can’t go out, but you can go to the pharmacy.
16. You can get restaurant food delivered to the house, which may have been prepared by people who didn’t wear masks or gloves. But you have to have your groceries decontaminated outside for 3 hours. Pizza too?
17. Every disturbing article or disturbing interview starts with “I don’t want to trigger panic, but…”
18. You can’t see your older mother or grandmother, but you can take a taxi and meet an older taxi driver.
19. You can walk around with a friend but not with your family if they don’t live under the same roof.
20. You are safe if you maintain the appropriate social distance, but you can’t go out with friends or strangers at the safe social distance.
21. The virus remains active on different surfaces for two hours, no, four, no, six, no, we didn’t say hours, maybe days? But it takes a damp environment. Oh no, not necessarily.
22. The virus stays in the air – well no, or yes, maybe, especially in a closed room, in one hour a sick person can infect ten, so if it falls, all our children were already infected at school before it was closed. But remember, if you stay at the recommended social distance, however in certain circumstances you should maintain a greater distance, which, studies show, the virus can travel further, maybe.
23. We count the number of deaths but we don’t know how many people are infected as we have only tested so far those who were “almost dead” to find out if that’s what they will die of…
24. We have no treatment, except that there may be one that apparently is not dangerous unless you take too much (which is the case with all medications).
25. We should stay locked up until the virus disappears, but it will only disappear if we achieve collective immunity, so when it circulates… but we must no longer be locked up for that?
26. You wear a mask to protect others, not yourself.
Ask yourself, who are you really good for when you are not good enough for yourself? Is this message our government is sending to us? It is supposed to be for the people. It was codified in “WE THE PEOPLE”. Is this still true?
This is the reality of our modern tyranny.
When your life stop’s pleasing you…..you’ve lost your randomness……change it with your new creations. Embrace the suck of the chaos we are all in now. Chaos is what we’ve lost touch with when we gain comfort.
The reality we imprint upon our future is very often the idea of some lost, imagined past. This is unfortunate. The dream of past and future in our mind is akin to the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both should be transformed before any reality is created.
Water and sunlight were the primordial matter on Earth to give life a start. Light, water, and the electromagnetic force combined to give us the organizing elements on this planet.
How much more evidence do we need that ultra-processed man-made light are never good for us compared to sunlight? The picture encompasses our entire problem.
All of us are maladaptive to the use of the light spectrum around us. The light bulbs are but one part of the technocracy, we’ve addicted ourselves too.
The irony here, our technocracy has blinded us to these facts. We have asked for more technology not less. Our govenment has given us exactly what we’ve asked it too. Are you satisfied on your precipice now? How is your current view?
The pandemic has caused me to pause and think about my past when I was awoken to Nature’s power. I was standing in Rome in the Sistine Chapel showing my son the center panel of Michelangelo’s masterpiece ceiling. What does let there be light really mean?
I realized that day I might want to know God’s thoughts about life. What in the hell was he thinking in genesis? I want to know God’s thoughts in a biologic way and I found the path to that way used an alphabet called evolution.
Evolution in my eyes is the following:
- It does not mean random
- It does not mean to improve
- It does not mean morphing during a lifetime
- It does not mean abiogenesis
- It does not mean the origins of the universe
- It does not mean social Darwinism
- It does not mean genetic determism
- It does not mean amoral
- It does not address theologic claims
- It does not mean atheism, communism, racism or any politcal ideology
Evolution means change over time brought about by environmental change in the Earth, pure and simple
How it happens is a natural truth based upon quantized science. Quantum mechanism is the substance of nature and it is not based on cause and effect it is 100% based on probabilites of what can happen. The thermodynamics of the environment is what causes reality to manifest. What is happening to us now is due to our lack of insight of how our abuse of the electromagnetic spectrum is linked to this pandemic.
If you deny these things: The universe, change over time, then, in my eyes, you deny our current reality:
The theory of biological evolution attempts to explain the facts and connect the data that indicate that life on Earth is related through a common descent or process, and has been changing for close to 4 billion years. I am sure it will continue to evolve too. We don’t have all the answers today, but we are getting better at finding some, and this post is foundational to evolution’s role, in life’s ascent at the ocean floor and eventually in Homo’s solution.
I told a friend parts of my new cognitive bias on this topic in a phone call in 2011, and told him when I was done with all this that I would leave no doubt in any one’s mind with what I found and why it altered my perception. I told him about Factor X, hoping he would see the was a bigger evolutionary story I was painting for people to see.
He explained that it might upset the ‘apple cart’ and I should expect some backlash. I told him that people interested in ancestral living in Nature should be more interested in the truth of how our biology really works than what they believe.
Martin Luther King said it best, “Every time we witness an injustice of thought, and do not act, we train our character to become passive in its presence, and thereby eventually lose the ability to to defend ourselves and the one’s we love to create the life we need.” I feel I need to write about this because our species survival is tied to these thoughts. My hypoxia #8 webinar reminds me of MLK’s words daily. This is the passion that drives me now.
My message, on my blog and book, was to be a true voice and not an echo chamber for the technocracy or the government that supports it.
It is time for you to change how you think about this pandemic. It might be the thing that causes you to survive and thrive in the New World order that is being forced down our throat by the government we elected.
If you are struggling you might need to find your voice. Your inner voice is the amplifier of your heart and soul. We all have two kind of voices within us: One that is always encouraging. The one that says, “Yes, you can do it” and…..Another that is always discouraging. That one always throws negatives at us. How we view the world is often how we see it. The result is in the voice we project. Vincent Van Gogh remarked, “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.”
Stop blocking your abilities to dominate. As human beings, we are blessed with a choice to silence one of those voices and encourage the other. Negative, being automatic is easy to adapt. But it is always a choice to make – consciously! Today, begin to use your voice powerfully. It has creative power to shape your world and those you touch.
Share this…………become a ROOSTER and wake up the sleeping.